Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Oohh So Sccaarrryyyy!




Hello my fellow eBay followers. Today I am featuring a piece for sale that's a bit odd. Yeah, hmm odd doesn't even describe it. Ok, very, very weird and Bizarre!

Its a luggage piece that I acquired a few weeks ago at an Antique Rummage sale. You know one of those outdoor massive garage/rummage sales, but this one was specifically for vintage and antiques.

I found this amazing luggage piece, and I was so exited to get it, repaint it and used it in my garage that I will soon be remodeling as a craft room. I thought it would be so decorative but could also hold something like my paint brushes or maybe spools of thread.

Well soon after bringing it home, some very strange things started happenening. Well you'll just have to read more here to find out the whole story. And hopefully if your interested in paranormal activity you'll purchase it.

6 comments:

  1. lol, "paranormal activity." funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! weird! i love the case! and that you buy and sell on ebay, im a bit addicted to ebay :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog darling! Like ti! Wanna follow each other?

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete