Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!


Well, I'm not exactly one of the newsboys that hawked newspapers in chanting out Extra, Extra,Read All About It! But I am here today to let you know about the Ga-jillions of magazines I have listed right now for sale. Ok, maybe a little bit of an exaggeration, however I have A whole lotta em! A lot of them are from popular magazines such as Ok, Star, Glamour, Cosmo, Vogue, Maxim, GQ, Allure, ESPN and more, and most of them are issues dated back to last year.

So why would I go through so much trouble to get rid of magazines that are from last year. Well most of them are brand new for one, but also because I know that there are people out there that had wished they had a particlular issuse that they missed out on, lost or is damaged. I also know there are magazines collectors out there too, that would be dying to get their oily little prints on them :)

Its not secret too, that I am a fan of vintage. So naturally I am selling Vintage Magazines too. These are Computer Magazines dated all the way back as far as 1982 through 1988. I have Machine Design, Compute, Byte Computes Gazette, and Mechanical Engineering! Yay!

Click on images below to be directed to the auction. Don't worry keep scrolling down their all exiting magazines!




 











1 comment: