Monday, March 19, 2012

Shiny Gold Shoe Toe Ornaments Clips with Asian Motif

SHOES - I know that word HAS to make your heart race! I sure does mine…I LOVE shoes but I think my sister loves them even more! She lives in Florida and has a separate room that is her ‘shoe closet’. She is a school teacher by day and by night & weekends works with her photographer husband shooting up the glamour and glitz of South Florida so she is constantly buying new shoes… I told her I would help her lesson her collection which is a bit out of control so if you ladies are interested in lightly worn shoes of all types that range from size 10 to 11 message me for details and we'll place those shoes on eBay for auction.

I nicknamed my sister the ‘Shoeishprincess’ because well? She is! And her compulsion started VERY young! Yes, that’s her in the photo, I was mad at her that day and threw her shoe behind the bed. Hey want are sisters for, she never lets me forget that!

So I talked her into selling a pair of one of many clip on shiny gold Shoe Toe Ornaments with an Asian motif you see here. The are gently used and measure 2 inches wide and 1 ¾ high. They simply clip on to the vamp of your shoe and transform your shoe into a more dressy look. Perfect for those long days that you go from the office to social event in the evening and you want a little more bling. They look fantastic on both plain pumps and ballet shoes.

They are a perfect way to bring new life to some of your more comfortable older shoes you would like a new look!

Don’t let them pass you by at my everyday low prices, click on the photo to be directed to my eBay auction of them! Remember they are gently used with normal wear and aren't brand new so look at the photos carefully and please ask message me with any questions as we want you to be happy with your purchase and check out my other auctions!


Click on Image to be directed to the Auction


No comments:

Post a Comment