Friday, March 30, 2012

Create your own world in Sims!



The Sims 2: Celebration Stuff  (PC, 2007)
Click on image to be directed to Auction


TGIF baby! Wooo, so I exited and I just can't hide it. Sorry a little too much RockStar energy drink this morning. Moooving on, I have this Sims 2 and a a few others still left for sale currently on my ebay store. This one is an expansion pack, and you must have the original Sim2                                  (which I also have for sale) to play this.

If you have ever played Sims before, you know how much fun it can be. Its quite addiciting. I can't play them anymore as I will spend too much time playing them. The kids get a little jealous when I don't pay enough attention to them.

But, my loss your gain... a lot of the Sims I am selling are not available in stores anymore. You can not only find them at my ebay store, but you can also get them for much cheaper. Take this Sims 2 celebration for example, Its brand new, it retails for 19.99 while selling in stores; and most are selling it for that much on ebay, but  I am selling it brand new in package, never opened for a minimum bid of $9.99 and a buy it now price of 14.99.

Don't miss out on your chance to get most of the Sims 2 expansion packs and others for incredible prices!

Click on the images below for more Sims games auctions!


The Sims 2: Glamour Life Stuff  (PC, 2006) Compete with art, manuel and code

The Sims 2: Pets  (PC, 2006)

The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff (PC)*Complete, Excellent Condition

The Sims 2: Open for Business  (PC, 2006)


Sims Expansion Packs Unleashed, Vacation and hot date






1 comment:

  1. I love sims... I used to play all the time when I was younger

    ReplyDelete